1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. James M. Hanshaw (1844-?) m Rhoda L. Holcomb (1877-?)
3... Jane M. Hanshaw (1901-1973)
+Kenna Hamrick (c1896-)
Jane M. Hanshaw [ID 12519]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Jane M. Hanshaw1 [Myrtle Jane Hanshaw2,3,4, Myrtle J. Handshaw4].
Born Jun 9 1901, Clay County, West Virginia.2,5
She married Kenna Hamrick2 [Kiney Spencer Hamrick4, Kinney S. Hamrick4], Aug 24 19182, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia2. Kenna was born about 1896, Kanawha County, West Virginia.2
Innamed son, died Feb 21 1927, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia, age 1 day.
Raymond Lewellyn Hamrick, born 1928; died Feb 24 1928, Kanawha County, West Virginia, age 28 days.
Jane M. Hanshaw died Feb 4 1973, Kanawha County, West Virginia.4
Photo: Myrtle Hanshaw marriage record Kanawha County, West Virginia
- 1910 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T624-1679, ED 5, page 34B, line #70, dwelling #255, family #266.
- Myrtle Hanshaw marriage record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- Obituary of Alice Marie Hanshaw.
- West Virginia, Deaths Index, 1853-1973; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]