1. George W. Hanshaw (c1784-?) m Nancy Agnes Hughes (c1810-?)
2.. Jesse Hanshaw (1831-1911) m Elizabeth Roseanna - (c1842-?)
3... George Hanshaw (1876-?) m Hadia E.M. McCoy (1877-?)
4.... Carl Leslie Hanshaw (1899-)
Carl Leslie Hanshaw [ID 12638]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb - 1899, West Virginia.1,2,3 (Pennsylvania).4
Carl was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 13 1920), living (or staying) in the household of a George & Myrtle Kenntz, 119 Adams St., Rochester, Beaver County, Pennsylvania:3
Kenntz, George, head-of-household, age 23, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; rented home; occupation: carpenter, general.
Kenntz, Myrtle, wife, age 19, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Kenntz, George Jr., son, age 2 years 6 months, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in West Virginia.
Kenntz, Aurther, son, age 8 months, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in West Virginia.
Hanshaw, Carl, cousin, age 20, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; single; occupation: laborer, general.
Carl was doubly-enumerated in the 1920 census, being again shown (Jan 20 1920) living with his remarried mother and siblings in Bridgewater, Beaver County, Pennsylvania:4
Hinshaw, Carl, step-son, age 20, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in West Virginia; occupation: laborer, measure works.
- 1900 census, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T623-1760, ED 36, page 5B, line #92, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1910 census, Monaca, Beaver County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1311, ED 35, page 5B, line #82, dwelling #95, family #119.
- 1920 census, Rochester, Beaver County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1532, ED 64, page 11A, line #32, dwelling #218, family #292.
- 1920 census, Bridgewater, Beaver County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1531, ED 25, page 2A, line #39, dwelling #34, family #44.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2020, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]