1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Palmer
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1797-1883) m Elizabeth Coppin (1801-1890)
3... Samuel Wesley Henshaw (1828-1903) m Lydia Campbell (1834-1911)
4.... William Hanshaw (c1859-1941) m Mary Lauzon (1870-1954)
5..... Harriett V. Hanshaw (1896-1932)
Harriett V. Hanshaw [ID 12808]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Harriett V. Hanshaw1,2 [Hattie Hanshaw3,4].
Born Feb 11 1896, Michigan.1,2,3,4
Harriett V. Hanshaw died Dec 4 1932, Marine City, St. Clair County, Michigan; age 36 years 9 months 23 days.1 Unmarried.1 Medical: Harriett died from pneumonia.1
- St. Clair County, Michigan, Index to Deaths 1890-1932; USGenWeb:
- 1910 census, 3rd Ward, Marine City, St. Clair County, Michigan; roll T624-673, ED 104, page 196B, line #71, dwelling #65, family #69.
- 1900 census, 3rd Ward, Marine City, St. Clair County, Michigan; roll T623-741, ED 92, page 3B, line #64, dwelling #57, family #60.
- 1920 census, Marine City, St. Clair County, Michigan; roll T625-795, ED 111, page 1A, line #18, dwelling #25, family #26.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]