1. Newton Hinshaw (c1833-1867) m Hannah Jane Fears (c1832-?)
2.. Madison Hinshaw (1852-1925) m Mary Jane Austill (1851-?)
3... William Thurman Hinshaw (1873-1938) m Ruth Marcellus Robertson (1874-1945)
4.... Audie Herman Hinshaw (1899-1977) m Lydia Ann Hambrick (1903-1983)
5..... Audine Hinshaw (1925-)
+Melvin E. Boyles (c1925-)
Audine Hinshaw [ID 12932]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Audine Hinshaw1 [Audean Henshaw2,3, Audean V. Henshaw4].
Born Nov 30 1925, Alabama.1,3,5 (Texas).2
She married Melvin E. Boyles, Mar 23 1944, Sioux Falls, Minnehaha County, South Dakota.3 Melvin was born about 1925.3
At the time of their marriage Audine and Melvin were both residents of Checotah, McIntosh County, Oklahoma.3
Audean and Melvin were shown in the 1975 city directory of Fairfield, Solano County, California:6
Boyles Melvin E (Audean V) asst mgr Terminal Station Inc h2020 Starling Way 425-3102
Audean and Melvin divorced Jul 19 1983, Solano County, California.4
- 1930 census, Riverdale, Calumet Township, Cook County, Illinois; roll T626-415, ED 2065, page 5B, line #76, dwelling #94, family #114.
- 1940 census, Checotah Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T627-3310, ED 46-9, page 10B, line #67, household #169.
- South Dakota Marriages, 1905-1949; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Divorce Index, 1966-1984; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]