1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... William Hinshaw (1759-1807) m Margaret Hunt (1765-1828)
8........ Uriah Hinshaw (1785-1843) m Mary Elizabeth Lewis (1783-1837)
9......... David Hinshaw (1818-1870) m Elizabeth Ann Lewis (1824-1888)
10.......... Calvin Wasson Hinshaw (1852-1899) m Mary Rachel "Mollie" Beals (1848-1931)
11........... Theodore Irvin Hinshaw (1876-1966) m Izora Levegga "Toots" Benson (1880-?)
12............ Marie LuNette Hinshaw (1903-1983)
+Carl Wilmer Rinehart (1893-1965)
+Pierce H. Metz (1895-1974)
Marie LuNette Hinshaw [ID 13023]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 13 1903, Iowa.1,2,3,4
She married Carl Wilmer Rinehart, Jul 30 1921, Center Friends Church, near Newton, Jasper County, Iowa.4,5 Marriage by Grace Elliott.5 Carl, son of Sherman Rinehart & Mary Emma "Emma" Pendroy, was born Aug 5 1893, Monroe, Jasper County, Iowa.1,4,6,7,8,9
Carol Francis Rinehart, born Jun 24 1922; died Jun 24 1922.
Doyle Leroy Rinehart, born Jun 28 1924, Iowa; died Jul 7 1980; married Betty Louise Bell, Jun 2 1945 (children: Barbara and Susan Rinehart).
Donald Ray Rinehart, born Apr 15 1927, Iowa; married Willa Grace Hahlbeck, Apr 13 1952 (children: Don, Lisa and Ken Rinehart).
Marjorie Lois Rinehart, born Oct 24 1930; married Francis Ardean Dunham, May 14 1950 (children: Greg, Doug and Bob Dunham).
Carl was a World War I veteran.4 On Jun 5 1917 Carl Wilmer Rinehart, age 23, had registered for the World War I draft in Elk Creek, Jasper County, Iowa. He declared he was born August 5 1893 in Monroe, Iowa, and was then single, residing in Reasnor, Iowa, occupied as a farmer. He was recorded as medium height, stout, gray eyes, light brown hair.6
Marie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 24 1930), Kellogg, Jasper County, Iowa:4
Rinehart, Carl W., head-of-household, age 36, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; first married at age 27; owned home ($850 value); no radio in home; occupation: laborer, general farm; World War I veteran.
Rinehart, Marie L., wife, age 26, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; first married at age 17.
Rinehart, Doyle L., son, age 5, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa.
Rinehart, Donald R., son, age 3, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa.
Living three houses away in 1930 were Marie's parents and family.10
Carl died Feb 15 1965, buried Knoxville, Marion County, Iowa.5,7
She then married Pierce H. Metz, 1971.5 Pierce, son of Charles C. + Laura M. Metz6,7,11, was born Oct 20 18956,7,11 [Sep - 189512], Marysville, Liberty Township, Marion County, Iowa6,7,11. Pierce had been previously married, c1921, to an Edna --.11
Pierce died Jun 2 1974.5,7
Marie LuNette Hinshaw died Feb 12 1983, buried Knoxville, Marion County, Iowa.1,5
Photo: Carl Wilmer Rinehart World War I draft registration card
Social Security information for Carl Wilmer Rinehart: 480-50-4993
Social Security information for Pierce H. Metz: 485-14-1377
- Ancestry Public Member Tree by Barbara Rinehart Nalley ().
- 1910 census, Kellogg, Kellogg Township, Jasper County, Iowa; ED 26, pg 1B, line #75, dwelling #22.
- 1920 census, Kellogg, Kellogg Township, Jasper County, Iowa; roll T625-496, ED 26, pg 3A, line #1, dwelling #59, family #61.
- 1930 census, Kellogg, Kellogg Township, Jasper County, Iowa; roll T626-660, ED 11, page 2A, line #10, dwelling #32, family #32.
- Contribution from Barbara Rinehart Nalley ().
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Elk Creek Township, Jasper County, Iowa; roll T625-496, ED 21, page 4A, line #23, dwelling #78, family #78.
- 1930 census, Kellogg, Kellogg Township, Jasper County, Iowa; roll T626-660, ED 11, pg 2A, line #1, dwelling #29, family #29.
- 1930 census, Bussey, Liberty Township, Marion County, Iowa; roll T626-668, ED 19, page 3A, line #32, dwelling #54, family #54.
- 1900 census, Marysville, Liberty Township, Marion County, Iowa; roll T623-447, ED 50, page 12A, line #30, dwelling #278, family #280.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]