1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... Nicholas Hancher (c1768-1846) m Mary - (c1768-?)
4.... William Hancher (1788-1857) m Mary Howe (1802-?)
5..... John W. Hancher (1837-1920) m Mary Margaret Supler (1841-1918)
6...... Ida L. Hancher (c1862-1922)
+- Holmes (?-<1900)
Ida L. Hancher [ID 13532]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ida L. Hancher1,2,3,4 [L. Ida Hancher5].
Born about 18621,3,5 [Apr - 18632, 18684], West Virginia1,3,5.
She married - Holmes.2,4
- died before Jun 4 1900.2
Widow Ida was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 4 1900), living with her parents at 358 Almond St., Pittsburg, Pennsylvania:2
Holmes, Ida L., daughter, age 37, born Apr 1863 in West Virginia; father born in West Virginia [sic]; mother born in Ohio [sic]; widow; 1 child, none living.
Ida and her father and brother Edward were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 8 1920), 7222 Monticello St., Pittsburg, Pennsylvania:3
Hancher, Edward W.
, head-of-household, age 55, born in West Virginia; father born in Ohio; mother born in Virginia; widower; owned home; occupation: commercial salesman, [..unclear..] dry goods.
Hancher, John W.
, father, age 83, born in Ohio; parents born in Virginia; widower; occupation: none.
Holmes, Ida Mrs., sister, age 57, born in West Virginia; father born in Ohio; mother born in Virginia; widow; occupation: none.
Ida L. Hancher died 1922, buried Section 39, Allegheny Cemetery, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.4
- 1870 census, 5th Ward, Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia; roll M593-1696, page 290, line #34, dwelling #228, family #228.
- 1900 census, 14th Ward, Pittsburg, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania; roll T623-1360, ED 175, page 4B, line #52, dwelling #73, family #82.
- 1920 census, 13th Ward, Pittsburg, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1522, ED 523, page 8A, line #40, dwelling #135, family #158.
- Contribution from Sue (), citing:
burial records of Allegheny Cemetery, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1880 census, Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia; roll T9-1410, ED 204, page 333C, line #12, dwelling #287, family #375.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]