1. Lewis M. Henshaw (c1811-?) m Karen Weaver (c1827-?)
2.. Ira William Henshaw (1869-1946) m Mary Blanche Yockey (1875-1958)
3... Marvin Allen Henshaw (1904-1997) m Amanda Frances Harper (1907-1996)
4.... Edward Harold Henshaw (1928-2001)
Edward Harold Henshaw [ID 14876]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 18 1928, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5
He married Donna -.6
Ed and Donna were shown in the 1960 city directory of Spokane, Washington:6
Henshaw Edw H (Donna) driver h E 1423 Rich av
In 2000 Ed was still living in Spokane, Washington.7
Edward Harold Henshaw died May 26 2001, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington; buried Spokane Memorial Gardens, 5909 S Cheney-Spokane Rd., Spokane, Washington.3,4,5
Photo: Edward Harold Henshaw gravestone Spokane Memorial Gardens
Social Security information for Edward Harold Henshaw: 534-20-2599
- 1930 census, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa; roll T626-690, ED 52, page 13B, line #58, dwelling #348, family #376.
- 1940 census, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington; roll T627-4385, ED 41-38, page 7A, line #10, household #154.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Howard Clayton Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]