1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... Smith Hancher (c1798-1865) m Mary Steward (?-1842)
5..... William Ross Hanshaw (1825-1894) m Mary Ann Jackson (1833-1893)
6...... Charles Richner Hanshaw (1858-1930) m Laura Mason (1859-1889)
7....... Nettie Maude Hanshaw (1880-1961)
Nettie Maude Hanshaw [ID 15401]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 31 1880, Douds, Van Buren County, Iowa.1,2,3,4
She married Earl Parks.5
Nettie Maude Hanshaw died Jul 22 1961.1
Photo: Children of Charles Richner Hanshaw & Laura Nason Lulu Edyth, Nettie Maude, Perle Blanch and Sarah Ann
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jackie L. Wolfe.
- 1880 census, Village Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; roll T9-0367, ED 24, page 354B-355C, line #48, dwelling #315, family #315.
- 1885 Iowa State census, Chequest Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; page 108, line #27, dwelling #131, family #130; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1895 Iowa State census, Chequest Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; page 101, line #28, dwelling #67, family #67; USGenWeb Archives:
- Perle Blanche Hanshaw obituary.
- Photo courtesy of Jackie L. Wolfe.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]