1. Elias Hinshaw (c1786-c1840) m Sarah Williams (1789-?)
2.. Isaac G. Hinshaw (1813-1873) m Melissa Buell (1831-1923)
3... Zimri Hinshaw (1851-1918) m Mahala Elizabeth Syron (1858-1940)
4.... William Ray Hinshaw (1875-1948) m Esther J. Swan (1893-1974)
5..... Eileen Elnora Hinshaw (1929-)
+Stanley Merle Way (1920-2003)
Eileen Elnora Hinshaw [ID 15511]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 1 1929, Los Angeles County, California.1,2,3,4
She married Stanley Merle Way, May 11 1945, Oroville, Butte County, California.5,6 Stanley, son of George Edward Way & Cressie Faye Lamb, was born May 16 1920, Grandview, Yakima County, Washington.5,7,8
Stanley was a World War II veteran, having served in the U.S. Navy.8 He was in Pearl Harbor aboard a heavy cruiser when the Japanese attacked. His ship was hit hard.6
Stanley died Aug 6 2003, buried Lewis-Clark Memorial Gardens, 7th & Cedar St., Lewiston, Idaho.7,8
Eileen currently (2015) resides in Moscow, Idaho.10
Social Security information for Stanley Merle Way: 518-12-5476
- VitalSearch California Birth Index 1905-2001:
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California; roll T626-132, ED 1, page 12A, line #20, dwelling #237, family #274.
- 1940 census, Mountain Home, Elmore County, Idaho; roll T627-745, ED 20-13, page 6A, line #31, household #121.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by ().
- Contribution from Robert Lee Hinshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006; http://www.ancestry.com.
- William Ray Hinshaw obituary.
- Gordon Franklin Hinshaw obituary.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]