1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. James M. Hanshaw (1844-?) m Mary Ann Jones (c1844-1894)
3... William Melvin Hanshaw (1879-1973) m Anna May Neal (1884-?)
4.... Duffey B. Hanshaw (1906-1990)
+Phala V. Morton (1907-1990)
Duffey B. Hanshaw [ID 15817]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Duffey B. Hanshaw1,2,3 [Duffie B. Hanshaw4, Duffle B. Hanshaw3].
Born May 23 1906, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,5
He married Phala V. Morton, about 1927.3,5 Phala, daughter of Ulysses G. Morton & Alice Baker, was born Dec 13 1907, Lizemores, Clay County, West Virginia.3,4,5
Duffey and Phala were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Buffalo District, Clay County, West Virginia:5
Hanshaw, Duff, head-of-household, age 24, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 21; rented home ($8 rent); no radio in home; occupation: motorman, coal mine; not a war veteran.
Hanshaw, Phala, wife, age 22, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 18.
In 1990 Duffey and Phala were living in/near Saint Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia.4
Phala died Jun 5 1990, St. Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia; buried Cunningham Cemetery, St. Albans, West Virginia.3,4
Duffey B. Hanshaw died Nov 7 1990, St. Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia; buried Cunningham Cemetery, St. Albans, West Virginia.3,4
Social Security information for Duffey B. Hanshaw: 236-09-2083
Social Security information for Phala V. Morton: 236-86-1997
- 1910 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T624-1679, ED 5, page 33B, line #89, dwelling #239, family #250.
- 1920 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 31, page 16B, line #57, dwelling #295, family #281.
- Curry & Casdorph Funeral Home Records, 1976-1994; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Buffalo District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T626-2530, ED 1, page 12A, line #34, dwelling #220, family #220.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]