1. John Henshaw m Elizabeth Newman
2.. John Henshaw (1798-1834) m Sarah Cowherd (1793-1838)
3... James Henshaw (1823-1886) m Elizabeth "Betty" McWilliams (c1836-?)
4.... Ernest Ethelbert Henshaw (1858-1913) m Mary Elizabeth Duncan (1862-?)
5..... Richard H. Henshaw (1893-)
+Cora M. Hall (c1899-)
6...... Audrey E. Henshaw (1918-2000) 1,2,3
6...... Richard H. Henshaw (1919-1919) 4
6...... Virginia L. Henshaw (c1925-) 2
6...... Robert E. Henshaw (1927-1933) 2,4
6...... Carol S. Henshaw (1936-2007) 3,5
Richard H. Henshaw [ID 16112]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar - 1893, Kansas.1,2,6,7
He married Cora M. Hall, about 1918.1,2,3 Cora was born about 1899, Kansas.1,2
Richard and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 10 1920), 516 East Smith Ave., Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas:1
Henshaw, Richard H., head-of-household, age 26, born in Kansas; parents born in Missouri; rented home; occupation: agent, insurance co.
Henshaw, Cora M., wife, age 21, born in Kansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Iowa.
Richard and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), 516 East Fourth Street, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas:2
Henshaw, Richard, head-of-household, age 37, born in Kansas; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 25; owned home ($1300 value); radio in home; occupation: freight clerk, railroad depot; not a veteran.
Henshaw, Cora, wife, age 31, born in Kansas; father born in Illinois; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 18.
, daughter, age 11, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas; attended school.
Henshaw, RobertPhoto: gravestone of sons Robert and Richard Union Cemetery, Cowley County, Kansas
, son, age 2 years 8 months, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas.
- 1920 census, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T625-528, ED 78, page 4B, line #76, dwelling #83, family #88.
- 1930 census, 5th Ward, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T626-698, ED 45, page 8A-B, line #50, dwelling #186, family #200.
- Obituary of Audrey E. (Henshaw) McCollum.
- Burials in Union Cemetery, Cowley County, Kansas; USGenWeb Archives:
- Obituary of Carol S. Henshaw.
- 1900 census, Rock Creek Township, Butler County, Kansas; roll T623-472, ED 4, page 3A, line #38, dwelling #51, family #51.
- 1910 census, Rock Creek Township, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T624-436, ED 54, page 35B, line #51, dwelling #30, family #30.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]