1. Lewis M. Henshaw (c1811-?) m Karen Weaver (c1827-?)
2.. Ulysses Grant Henshaw (c1864-1917) m Amy Moore (1886-1975)
3... Grace Karen Henshaw (1901-1989)
+Thomas Hubert Mayhew (1893-1956)
Grace Karen Henshaw [ID 16527]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 1 1901, Leeds, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married Thomas Hubert Mayhew1,2 [Thomas Herbert Mayhew2,3], about 19231,2. Thomas was born Feb 19 1893, Sioux City, Woodward County, Iowa.2,3
Thomas died Oct 20 1956, Spanish Ford, Utah County, Utah; buried Oct 24 1956, Block 9 Lot 105C, Provo City Cemetery, 610 South State, Provo, Utah County, Utah.2,3
Grace Karen Henshaw died Oct 15 1989, Orem, Utah; buried Oct 18 1989, Block 9 Lot 105C, Provo City Cemetery, 610 South State, Provo, Utah County, Utah.2,3,4
Social Security information for Grace Karen Henshaw: 513-20-2923
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Richards-DeVorss Family Tree" posted by "AngelaDeVorss".
- Utah Cemetery Inventory; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 8th Ward, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa; roll T624-430, ED 214, page 278A, line #24, dwelling #166, family #167.
- 1920 census, 7th Precinct, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa; roll T625-520, ED 215, page 20A, line #27, dwelling #263, family #447.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]