1. James Henshaw (c1820-?) m Susannah Osburn (1821-?)
2.. Calvin L. Henshaw (1858-1930) m Mattie E. Jones (1868-1951)
3... Orville Calvin Hanshaw (1905-2001)
+Verna Yoss (1911-1983)
Orville Calvin Hanshaw [ID 16885]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 3 1905, Cashton, Monroe County, Wisconsin.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Orville was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 25 1940), Wisconsin State Sanatorium (Tuberculosis), Stateson, Waukesha County, Wisconsin:5
Hanshaw, Orville C., patient, age 35, born in Wisconsin; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Monroe County, Wisconsin; single.
He married Verna Yoss, Sep 12 1953, St. Paul's parsonage, Juneau, Wisconsin.8 Verna was born Aug 27 1911, Arpin Township, Vernon County, Wisconsin.6,7
Orville's marriage was reported in "The Daily Tribune" (Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin) on Monday, September 14, 19538 (see scan below).
Orville was a nurse's aid in Juneau, Wisconsin and at Rolling Hills County Home in Sparta, Wisconsin.7
Verna died Apr 16 1983, Cashton, Monroe County, Wisconsin; buried Moen Luthern Cemetery, Cashton, Monroe County, Wisconsin.7 (Apr - 1984).6
Orville Calvin Hanshaw died Jul 29 2001, Morrow Home, Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin; buried Moen Luthern Cemetery, Cashton, Monroe County, Wisconsin.6,7,9
Photo: Orville Calvin Hanshaw & Verna Yoss marriage "The Daily Tribune" (Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin), Sep 14 1953
Social Security information for Orville Calvin Hanshaw: 390-22-5104
Social Security information for Verna Yoss: 399-12-9938
- 1905 Wisconsin state census, Portland Town, Monroe County, Wisconsin.
- 1910 census, Portland Town, Monroe County, Wisconsin; roll T624-1729, ED 137, page 3A, line #45, dwelling #49, family #49.
- 1920 census, Cashton Village, Jefferson Township, Monroe County, Wisconsin; roll T625-2007, ED 122, page 2A, line #23, dwelling #28, family #31.
- 1930 census, Cashton Village, Jefferson Township, Monroe County, Wisconsin; roll T626-2601, ED 5, page 2B, line #79, dwelling #45, family #47.
- 1940 census, Stateson, Delafield Township, Waukesha County, Wisconsin; roll T627-4533, ED 67-9, page 1B, line #44.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Ancestry Family Tree data "HARR LARSEN Family Tree Maker" posted by "LoisHarr".
- "The Daily Tribune" (Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin), Sep 14 1953; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]