1. Frederick Handschuh m Maria Catharina -
2.. Henry Hanshew (1783-1866) m Barbara Thomas (1792-1855)
3... Amos G. Hanshew (c1822-<1880) m Elizabeth Balser (c1822-?)
4.... Benjamin Franklin Hanshew (c1848-1898) m Nancy M. Heflin (c1853-1893)
5..... William Frank Hanshew (1882-1946) m Etta Diehl (1884-1948)
6...... Blanch Marie Hanshew (1913-1994)
Blanch Marie Hanshew [ID 17710]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 18 1913, Elwood, Madison County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married - Leisure.4
Blanch Marie Hanshew died Apr 1 1994, Alexandria, Madison County, Indiana; age 80.4,5,6
Social Security information for Blanch Marie Hanshew: 310-01-1813
- Indiana, Birth Certificates, 1907-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana Births, 1880-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Elwood, Madison County, Indiana; roll T625-449, ED 138, page 8B, line #71, dwelling #159, family #164.
- Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]