1. Albert G. Hinchey (c1798-?) m Sally Armstrong (c1805-1879)
2.. Pleasant J. Henshaw (1837-1921) m Mary C. Sharp (c1833-?)
3... John F. Henshaw (1864-?) m Elizabeth Mitchell Kersey (1864-<1930)
4.... Robert Linn Henshaw (1887-?) m Ida Belle Kersey (1891-)
5..... Ollie E. Henshaw (1914-1975)
+Louise F. - (1919-)
Ollie E. Henshaw [ID 18225]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 17 1914, Virginia.1,2,3 (c1916).4,5 (Shown clearly as "daughter" and female in the 1920 census,4 but equally clearly as "son" and male in the 1930 census).5
She married Louise F. -.3 Louise was born Oct 5 1919.3
Ollie E. Henshaw died Dec 4 1975, Virginia; buried Hillcrest Cemetery, Louisa, Louisa County, Virginia.1,2,3
Social Security information for Ollie E. Henshaw: 227-10-2432
- Ancestry Family Tree data "TROSTLE Family Tree" posted by "KELLYTOKAR1".
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Jackson District, Louisa County, Virginia; roll T625-1894, ED 83, page 12B, line #82, dwelling #234, family #239.
- 1930 census, Brookland District, Henrico County, Virginia; roll T626-2447, ED 4, page 1A, line #43, dwelling #9, family #9.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]