1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. Francis Hanshaw (1831-1914) m Polly Ann Bloomer (1845-1914)
3... William Wallace Hanshaw (1881-1965) m Emma J. Schoolcraft (1885-1937)
4.... Everett L. Hanshaw (1901-1960) m Eula Pyles (1907-1980)
5..... John Lee Hanshaw (1925-1980)
John Lee Hanshaw [ID 18246]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 21 1925, West Virginia.1,2,3,4
On Feb 16 1946 at Camp Atterbury Columbus, Indiana, John L. Hanshaw, born 1925 in West Virginia, enlisted as a private in the U.S. Army Air Corps. He declared he had a grammar school education, was married, and occupied as a sales clerk.5
John Lee Hanshaw died Mar 22 1980, St. Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia; buried Cunningham Cemetery, St. Albans, West Virginia.3,4
Social Security information for John Lee Hanshaw: 236-30-8251
- 1930 census, Marmet, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2538, ED 68, page 11B, line #83, dwelling #234, family #234.
- 1940 census, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T627-4414, ED 20-72B, page 1A, line #34, household #14.
- Curry & Casdorph Funeral Home Records, 1976-1994; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]