1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. Silas Smith Hanshaw (c1839-<1910) m Elizabeth Ann Pierson (1837-1929)
3... James Luther Hanshaw (1867-1943) m Cora W. Parker (1870-1927)
4.... John Raymond Hanshaw (1907-1976) m Berta Gladys Surface (1909-2001)
5..... Lawrence Edward Hanshaw (1928-1984)
+Reva Laura Burrows (c1931-)
6...... Lawrence Edward Hanshaw, Jr. (1948-) 1,2
Lawrence Edward Hanshaw [ID 18247]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 6 1928, Kanawha County, West Virginia.2,3,4,5,6
He married Reva Laura Burrows, Jul 20 1947, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia.7,8 Reva, daughter of Wattie A. Burrows & Bertha Fredrick, was born about 1931, Calhoun County, West Virginia.7,9
Note that Lawrence's sister Luella married Reva's brother Myrul Ellis Burrows.
Lawrence and Reva divorced Jan 23 1969, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.10 In 2005 Reva was residing in Cleveland, Ohio.9 In 2006 Reva was residing in Sandstone, West Virginia.11 Reva currently (2013) resides in Medina, Ohio.12
Lawrence Edward Hanshaw died Aug 12 1984, Cleveland Metro Health, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio; age 56.5,6
Social Security information for Lawrence Edward Hanshaw: 232-32-0468
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records and Indexes, 1810-1973; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Elk District, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2538, ED 58, page 12A, line #36, dwelling #240, family #241.
- 1940 census, Elk District, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T627-4415, ED 20-85, page 7A, line #30, household #135.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1944 and 1958-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Lawrence Edward Hanshaw & Reva Laura Burrows marriage record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- West Virginia, Marriages Index, 1785-1971; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Clifford R. Burrows; "Calhoun Chronicle", Jan 27 2005;
United States Obituary Collection; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ohio Divorce Index, 1962-1963, 1967-1971, 1973-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Leota (Burrows) Leslie; Legacy Funeral Home & Cremation Center:
- Obituary of Myrul Ellis Burrows.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]