1. William Hincher (1801-<1880) m Charlotte Carroll (1808-1905)
2.. Thomas Jefferson Hincher (1846-1926) m Millie Ann Absher (1861-1914)
3... Linville Reed Hincher (1901-1965) m Stella Handy (c1908-)
4.... Linville Thomas Hincher (1931-2003)
+Lexie Wilmouth Byrd (c1925-)
Linville Thomas Hincher [ID 19430]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Linville Thomas Hincher1,2,3,4,5 [Len Hincher4, Tujem Hincher4].
Born May 13 1931, Wilkes County, North Carolina.1,2,3,5,6,7
Len lived in Traphill, Wilkes County, North Carolina.4,5
He married Lexie Wilmouth Byrd8 [Lexie Wilmouth8], Apr 3 19658, Independence, Grayson County, Virginia8. Lexie, daughter of John Wilmouth & Lonie Cockerham, was born about 1925.8 Lexie was a widow, previously married to a -- Byrd.8
Linville Thomas Hincher died Nov 1 2003, Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, Elkin, Surry County, North Carolina; age 72.1,2,3,5
Social Security information for Linville Thomas Hincher: 241-40-9310
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina, Death Indexes, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Fred Milton Hincher.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1940 census, Traphill Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll T627-2988, ED 97-27, page 3A, line #20, household #44.
- Virginia, Marriage Records, 1936-2014; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]