1. Newton Hinshaw (c1833-1867) m Hannah Jane Fears (c1832-?)
2.. Jacob Robert Hinshaw (1854-1929) m Margaret Jane Smith (1854-1921)
3... Anna Mae Hanshaw (1888-1947)
+Charles P. Groves (c1879-1944)
Anna Mae Hanshaw [ID 02225]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Anna Mae Hanshaw1,2,3 [Annie Henshaw4,5].
Born Aug 4 1888, Black Rock, Lawrence County, Arkansas.1,2,4,6
She married Charles P. Groves.2 Charles was born about 1879.7
Charles died Jun 25 1944, Walnut Ridge, Lawrence County, Arkansas; age 65.2,7
Anna Mae Hanshaw died Aug 20 1947, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; buried Aug 23 1947, Evergreen Cemetery, 3401 W 87th St., Evergreen Park, Cook County, Illinois.2,6,8
- 1920 census, Black River Township, Lawrence County, Arkansas; roll T625-68, ED 74, page 6B, line #61, dwelling #113, family #113.
- Contribution from Rethea Hanshaw Browning.
- 1880 census, Johnson Township, St. Francis County, Arkansas; roll T9-56, ED 264, page 216A, line #25, dwelling #110, family #116.
- 1900 census, Black River Township, Lawrence County, Arkansas; roll T623-64, ED 65, page 21B, line #57, dwelling #437, family #448.
- Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters.
- Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950; http://www.ancestry.com.
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]