1. Newton Hinshaw (c1833-1867) m Hannah Jane Fears (c1832-?)
2.. Madison Hinshaw (1852-1925) m Mary Jane Austill (1851-?)
3... William Thurman Hinshaw (1873-1938) m Ruth Marcellus Robertson (1874-1945)
4.... Audie Herman Hinshaw (1899-1977) m Lydia Ann Hambrick (1903-1983)
5..... James Franklin Henshaw (1938-1999)
+Drucilla Mae Haney (1949-)
6...... Brent Edward Henshaw (1980-) 1
+Tena C. Cantley
James Franklin Henshaw [ID 22495]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 12 1938, Checotah Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma.2,3,4
He married Malania -.5
Jim and family were shown in the 1956 city directory of Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas:5
Henshaw Jim F (Malania M) atndt Quality Station Inc r3005 Malcolm
Jim and family were shown in the 1960 city directory of Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas:5
Henshaw Jas atndt Hart's Humble Serv r3005 Malcomb
He then married Drucilla Mae Haney6,7 [Drucilla Mae Gibson8], May 6 19796,7, Collin County, Texas6,7. Drucilla, daughter of Charles Edward Gibson, Jr. & Rosa Lee Allen, was born Feb 20 1949, Floyd County, Texas.1
James and Drucilla divorced Aug 5 1987, Grayson County, Texas.7
He then married Tena C. Cantley, Oct 22 1987, Harrison County, Texas.8 Tena, daughter of Rayford Cantley & Lula McCartney.9
James Franklin Henshaw died Nov 17 1999.3,4
Tena currently (2016) resides in Keithville, Louisiana.9
Social Security information for James Franklin Henshaw: 446-34-9411
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1940 census, Checotah Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T627-3310, ED 46-9, page 10B, line #67, household #169.
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Collin County, Texas, Marriage Index, 1800-2010; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Thurman Lamar Cantley; "Shreveport Times", Aug 19 2016:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]