1. Elias Hinshaw (c1786-c1840) m Sarah Williams (1789-?)
2.. Rebecca R. Hinshaw (c1834-?)
Rebecca R. Hinshaw [ID 02630]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1834, Indiana.1,2,3,4
Rebecca was shown in the 1850 census (Oct 2 1850), living at home with her widowed mother and siblings in Madison County, Iowa:2
Rebecca R. Henshaw, age 16, born in Indiana.
Rebecca was shown in the 1860 census (Jun 5 1860), Greenfield Township, Warren County, Iowa, living with her sister Catherine and her family:3
Rebecca R. Henshaw, age 26, born in Indiana; cannot read or write.
Rebecca was shown in the 1870 census, Madison County, Iowa, living in the household of her brother William:5
Henshaw, Rebecca R, age 36, born in Indiana; house keeper; cannot read or write.
- Contribution from Lucille Bigelow ().
- 1850 census, Madison County, Iowa; roll M432-187, page 140A, line #11, dwelling #727, family #784.
- 1860 census, Greenfield Township, Warren County, Iowa; roll M653-341, page 123/787, line #30, dwelling #882, family #838
- Posting Dec 21 2001 by Elvina Hiatt () to the Hinshaw GenForum:
- 1870 census, Madison Township, Madison County, Iowa; page 71B, line #8, dwelling #92, family #92.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]