1. Elias Hinshaw (c1786-c1840) m Sarah Williams (1789-?)
2.. Isaac G. Hinshaw (1813-1873) m Melissa Buell (1831-1923)
3... Zimri Hinshaw (1851-1918) m Mahala Elizabeth Syron (1858-1940)
4.... Charles A. Hinshaw (1892-1984)
+Gladys E. - (1898-1984)
5..... Leslie Lamar Hinshaw (1918-1993) 1,2
Charles A. Hinshaw [ID 02636]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 28 1892, Oregon.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Gladys E. -, Aug 15 1914.4,7,8 Gladys was born Jul 8 1898, Oregon.1,2,4,8
Charles and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 15 1920), Polk County, Oregon (census image very faded):1
Hinshaw, Charles, head-of-household, age 27, born in Oregon; parents born in Oregon; rented home; occupation: laborer, logger.
Hinshaw, Gladys, wife, age 23, born in [..unclear..]; father born in [..unclear..]; mother born in Kansas.
, son, age 3 [unclear], born in [..unclear..]; father born in [..unclear..]; mother born in [..unclear..].
Charles and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 26 1930), Lincoln County, Oregon (census image very faded):2
Hinshaw, Charles A., head-of-household, age 37, born in Oregon; parents born in Oregon; first married at age 21; owned home; radio in home; occupation: farmer, stock farmer.
Hinshaw, Gladys E., wife, age 31, born in Oregon; parents born in Kansas; first married at age 16.
In 1948 Charles was living in Summit, Oregon.9
In 1984 Charles and Gladys were living in/near Eugene, Lane County, Oregon.3
Gladys died Jun 3 19844 [Jun 2 19848], Lane County, Oregon4; buried Falls City Cemetery, Falls City, Polk County, Oregon4.
Charles A. Hinshaw died Nov 28 1984, Lane County, Oregon; buried Falls City Cemetery, Falls City, Polk County, Oregon.3,4,7,10
Social Security information for Charles A. Hinshaw: 541-12-3193
Social Security information for Gladys E. -: 544-44-9547
- 1920 census, Precinct 1, Polk County, Oregon; roll T625-1497, ED 362, page 3A, line #18.
- 1930 census, Nashville, Lincoln County, Oregon; ED 19, page 1B, line #71, dwelling #24, family #24.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-1970; Ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Falls City, Polk County, Oregon; roll T624-1282, ED 242, page 248A, line #4, dwelling #215, family #218.
- 1910 census, Rock Creek Precinct, Polk County, Oregon; roll T624-1282, ED 244, page 274A, line #1, dwelling #189, family #192.
- William Ray Hinshaw obituary.
- Lee Gentemann database: http://www.open.org/leegent.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:08 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]