1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Hannah Henshaw (1683-?)
Hannah Henshaw [ID 02946]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 21 1683, Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2,3
She married Thomas Lepingwell, May 28 1706.2,4,5
- "Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England", volume 2
James Savage, Genealogical Publishing Company, 1965.
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- Contribution from Phil Henshaw.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- http://www.ancestry.com GEDCOM archives.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]