1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (1780-1823)
8........ Ira Hinshaw (1812-1892) m Priscilla Pike (1812-1855)
9......... Mary Jane Hinshaw (1842-1930) m Owen Cotner (1837-1920)
10.......... Alfred F. Cotner (1871-1947) m Dora J. Moran (1875-1961)
11........... Lillian Cotner (c1902-)
+Cletus Lee Hinshaw
Lillian Cotner [ID 03011]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1902, North Carolina.1,2,3
She married Cletus Lee Hinshaw, May 21 1922, Chatham County, North Carolina.3,4
- 1910 census, Albright Township, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll T624-1102, ED 1, page 1A, line #4, dwelling #2, family #2.
- 1920 census, Albright Township, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll T625-1289, ED 1, page 7B, line #85, dwelling #140, family #141.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]