1. Thomas Denny m Grace Cook (1655-?)
2.. Daniel Denny (1694-1760) m Rebecca Jones (c1700-1740)
3... Mary Denny (1727-1822) m Nathan Sargent
4.... Mary Sargent (1755-1831)
+David Henshaw (1744-1808)
Mary Sargent [ID 03112]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 22 1755.1
She married David Henshaw, Feb 17 1773, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4 David Henshaw, son of Daniel Henshaw & Elizabeth Allen Bass, was born Aug 19 1744, Boston, Massachusetts.1,2,3,5,6,7
David Henshaw died May 22 1808, Leicester, Massachusetts.2,3,6,7
Mary Sargent died Sep 9 1831.1,8
- "Denny Genealogy in England and America", Denny, C.C. Leicester, Massachusettes, 1866.
- "New England Library of Genealogy and Personal History", New England Historical
Publishing Company, Boston, 1902. Contributed by David Henshaw.
- "History of the Henshaw Family", a handwritten manuscript identified as a copy of a letter written
August 16, 1829 by Daniel Henshaw of Boston (probably #4588 to Joshua Henshaw Hayward of
Boston (probably a son or grandson of Sarah Henshaw Hayward); part of the manuscript
collection titled "Henshaw family Papers, 1757-1892" archived at the American Antiquarian Society,
Manuscripts Department, 185 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609-1634.
- Contribution from David G. White ().
- Contribution from David G. White () citing:
"Ancestry of the Henshaws", by Olive White Murry, Sept. 1, 1928;
DAR application letter for Marion Warren.
- Manuscripts relating to William Henshaw, archived at the American
Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA, including a handwritten family lineage.
- Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the
Daughters of the American Revolution (www.ancestry.com).
- "Colonial Families of the United States of America", Vol. 3
New York: 1907; George Norbury Mackenzie, ed.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2020, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]