1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Elizabeth Henshaw (1771-1839)
Elizabeth Henshaw [ID 04781]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 24 1771, Middletown, Middlesex County, Connecticut.1,2,3
She married Seth Blossom.1,4
Elizabeth and family were shown in the 1790 census, Pawlet, Rutland County, Vermont:6
2 Free Males over age sixteen.
1 Free Male under age sixteen.
1 Free Female (Elizabeth).
Elizabeth Henshaw died Jan 29 1839.1
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw ().
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- 1790 census, Pawlet, Rutland County, Vermont; roll M637-12, page 41.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]