1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Joshua Henshaw (1775-1847) m Betsy King (c1785-1862)
3... Madison Henshaw (1810-1893) m Harriet Robinson (c1819-?)
4.... Dwight Henshaw (1849-1915) m Emma Ann Moore (1846-?)
5..... Arlie M. Henshaw (1877-?)
+Frank W. Hunter (c1868-?)
Arlie M. Henshaw [ID 04930]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov - 1877, Michigan.1,2,3
She married Frank W. Hunter, Apr 5 1904, Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan.3,4 Frank was born about 1868, Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana.3,4
Frank had been previously married, and had a son, Raymond B. Hunter.3
Arlie and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 20 1910), 108 East Maple Avenue, Adrian, Lenawee County, Michigan:3
Hunter, Frank W., head-of-household, age 42, born in Indiana; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Indiana; second marriage, married 6 years; occupation: engineer, Wabash Yards; owned home (free).
Hunter, Arlie M., wife, age 32, born in Michigan; father born in Michigan; mother born in New York; first marriage, married 6 years; no children.
Hunter, Raymond B., son, age 16, born in Indiana; father born in Indiana; mother born in Ohio; attended school.
- 1880 census, Clarendon Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T9-575, ED 48, page 187A, line #33, dwelling #239, family #240.
- 1900 census, Homer Village, Homer Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T623-705, ED 48, page 7A, line #25, dwelling #421, family #423.
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Adrian, Lenawee County, Michigan; roll T624-660, ED 49, page 7A, line #5, dwelling #169, family #173.
- Posting Apr 11 2009 by "frysk48" to the Kent County, Michigan message board:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]