1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1715-1788) m Martha Briggs
4.... John Henshaw (1762-1804) m Patty Newman (1757-1805)
5..... James Newman Henshaw (1789-1875) m Mary Ann Hill (?-1827)
6...... James Owen Henshaw (1827-1919) m Ann Elizabeth Early (1833-1898)
7....... Richard Davis Henshaw (1863-1918)
Richard Davis Henshaw [ID 05125]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Richard Davis Henshaw1 [Davis Henshaw2, Richard David Henshaw3, David R. Henshaw4].
Born May 20 18631,2 [about 18625, about 18654], Madison County, Virginia1,2.
Richard was shown in the 1910 census (May 3-4 1910), living alone in Yreka [sic] Township, Siskiyou County, California:4
Henshaw, David [unclear] R., head-of-household, age 45, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; single; occupation: miner, gold mine; owned home (free).
Richard Davis Henshaw died Feb 22 1918, Jackson County, Oregon.1,3
- Contribution from Debra Henshaw Lawrence.
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 378C, line #5, dwelling #150, family #169.
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-1970; Ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Yreka Township, Siskiyou County, California; roll T624-108, ED 121, page 250A, line #2, dwelling #312, family #315.
- 1870 census, Madison Courthouse, Robertson Township, Madison County, Virginia; roll M593-1662, page 95, line #15, dwelling #285, family #289-290.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]