1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Hiram Henshaw (1771-1845) m Mary McConnell (1777-1842)
4.... James William Henshaw (1809-1861) m Nancy Elizabeth Miller (1818-1893)
5..... William Hamilton Henshaw (1841-1910) m Ann Beall Silver (1842-1914)
6...... Earle Silver Henshaw (1878-1900)
Earle Silver Henshaw [ID 05293]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 10 1878, West Virginia.1,2,3,4
Earle Silver Henshaw died Aug 1 1900.1
Earle had received honors for swiming and diving. Once he and two girls were rowing in the calm waters of the Potomac River and Earle said "I will show you how I dive." His body was not found for a long time afterward.1
- "History of Henshaws in Scotland, in England and in America to the Present
Time", Edith Henshaw Kuntz, 1956;
contributed by Don Henshaw.
- Berkeley County, West Virginia - 1880 1% Sample Census; USGenWeb Archives.
- 1880 census, Arden District, Berkeley County, West Virginia; roll T9-1400, ED 12, page 237D, line #17, dwelling #218, family #227.
- 1900 census, Arden District, Berkeley County, West Virginia; roll T623-1755, ED 10, page 1A, line #39, dwelling #7, family #7.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]