1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Andrew Hanshew (c1792-?) m Martha (Patsey) Wilson (c1793-?)
4.... Henry Hanshew (c1828-<1910) m Elizabeth Price (1824-1916)
5..... Daniel Matthew Hanshew (1852-1924) m Clarinda Francis Clay (1854-1924)
6...... Vestes H. Hanshew (1894-1959)
+Nora Frances Jones (1892-1979)
7....... Clelaind James Hanshew (1911-1980) 1,2,3,4
7....... Juanita Hanshew 1
7....... Marie Hanshew (c1913-1978) 1,2
7....... Ray Murl Hanshew (1928-1992) 1
Vestes H. Hanshew [ID 05640]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 6 18945,6 [about 18932,7], Barnes, Franklin County, Arkansas5,6. Vestes and brother Estes were twins.6,7
He married Nora Frances Jones, Nov 6 1910.1,8 Nora was born Nov 2 1892, Arkansas.2,9
On Jun 5 1917 Vestes Hanshew, age 26, registered for the World War I draft in Kent County, Texas. He declared he was born Feb 6 1892 in Ozark, Arkansas, and he was then residing in Jayton, Texas where he was a self-employed farmer with a wife and two children. He was recorded as medium height, medium build, blue eyes, brown hair.10
Vestes and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 22 1920), Cimarron Township, Payne County, Oklahoma:2
Henshoe, Vestes H., head-of-household, age 27, born in Arkansas; parents born in Kentucky; rented home; occupation: laborer, farm; cannot write.
Henshoe, Nora F., wife, age 27, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas.
, son, age 8, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas.
, daughter, age 6, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas.
Vestes H. Hanshew died 1959.5
In 1979 Nora was living in/near Chaffee, Scott County, Missouri.9
Nora died Nov - 1979, buried Union Park Cemetery, Chaffee, Scott County, Missouri.1,9
Social Security information for Nora Frances Jones: 553-50-5092
- Contribution from Holly Strickler ().
- 1920 census, Cimarron Township, Payne County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1482, ED 171, page 4B, line #79, dwelling #86, family #86.
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Timothy L. Adams (), web site:
- 1900 census, Horsehead Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T623-64, ED 37, page 5A, line #40, dwelling #83, family #88.
- 1910 census, Stonewall Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T624-54, ED 61, page 96A, line #1, dwelling #22, family #23.
- Timothy L. Adams () web site:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]