1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Ann Hinshaw (c1824-1861)
+James Lawrence (c1805-?)
+Harris Estos (1809-1885)
Ann Hinshaw [ID 00647]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 18241,2 , North Carolina1,2.
She married James Lawrence, Aug 13 1849, Cass County, Missouri.4,5,6 James was born about 1805, Tennessee.1
James had apparently been previously married with seven children.1
Ann and family were shown in the 1850 census (Sep 27 1850), Cass County, Missouri:1
James Larrance, age 45, born in Tennessee; farmer; $3500 real estate.
Anna Larrance, age 26, born in North Carolina.
Henry L Larrance, age 26, born in North Carolina; farmer; attended school.
James Larrance, age 18, born in North Carolina; farmer; attended school.
Nancy Larrance, age 17, born in Missouri; attended school.
Frances Larrance, age 15, born in Missouri; attended school.
Richard N Larrance, age 13, born in Missouri; attended school.
Thomas Larrance, age 10, born in Missouri; attended school.
Elizabeth Larrance, age 7, born in Missouri; attended school.
She then married Harris Estos6,7,8,9 [Harris Estoy6, Harris E. Estes10, John Harris Estes11, Harrison Estes12], Mar 1 18596,7,8,9, Cass County, Missouri6,7,8,9. Harris was born 1809, Kentucky.2,11
Harris has been previously married to a Nancy --,10 who had died Aug 21 1857,13 with whom he had children Edward C. Estes (1838-1893),10 Elizabeth Estes (1841),10 John F. Estes (1844-1905),10,14 William Peter Estes (1848-1902),10 and Dewitt Clinton Estes (1850-1872).10
Ann and family were shown in the 1860 census (Aug 23 1860), Peoria, Franklin County, Kansas:2
J Esters, male, age 50, born in Kentucky; farmer; $900 real estate; $575 personal property.
A Esters, female, age 35, born in North Carolina; cannot read or write.
J Esters, male, age 15, born in Missouri; attended school.
D Esters, male, age 15, born in Missouri; attended school.
Ann Hinshaw died Mar 15 1861, Jackson County, Missouri; buried Plot 40y, Howard Cemetery, Franklin County, Kansas.3,15
Harris remarried to a Sophia --, about 1865, Kansas.10
Harris died Aug 4 1885, Peoria, Franklin County, Kansas; buried Aug 5 1885, Howard Cemetery, Franklin County, Kansas.10,11
Photo: Ann Hinshaw & James Lawrence marriage record Cass County, Missouri
- 1850 census, District 16, Cass County, Missouri; roll M432-395, page 93A, line #19, dwelling #468, family #472.
- 1860 census, Peoria, Franklin County, Kansas; roll M653-349, page 313, line #28. dwe;;omg #1939.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Missouri.
- "Missouri Marriages to 1850" (www.ancestry.com).
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Missouri Marriages, 1766-1983; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Missouri Marriages, 1851-1900; http://www.ancestry.com.
- The marriage records of Cass (Van Buren) County, Missouri; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "A F KELLEY" posted by "mareese104".
- 1859 Kansas state census index, Peoria Township, Franklin County, Kansas; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:31 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]