1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... Andrew Hanshew (c1811-c1876)
+Elizabeth Groseclose (1814-?)
5..... Solomon Jackson Hanshew (1835-1891) 1,2
5..... Minerva Jane Hanshew (1837-?) 1,2
5..... (unnamed child) Hanshew (1844-?) 3
5..... Sarah Ann Hanshew (1845-1917) 1,2
5..... John Tyler Hanshew (c1845-1925) 1,2
5..... Mary Malissa Hanshew (c1851-?) 1,2
5..... Catherine Elizabeth Hanshew (1854-?) 1,2
Andrew Hanshew [ID 06609]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1811, Virginia.1
He married Elizabeth Groseclose.1,4 Elizabeth was born 1814, Virginia.1
Andrew and family were shown in the 1850 census, Wythe County, Virginia:5
Andrew Hanshew, age 39, born in Virginia; farmer; $1600 real estate; cannot read or write.
Elizabeth Hanshew, age 36, born in Virginia; cannot read or write.
Living nearby were brothers John,6 David7 and Peter.8
Andrew and family were again shown in the 1860 census (Jul 4 1860), Wythe County, Virginia:9
Andrew Hanshew, age 40, born in Virginia; farmer; $3000 real estate; $1000 personal property.
Elizabeth Hanshew, age 45, born in Virginia; cannot read or write.
Andrew Hanshew died about 1876, Virginia.1
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Posting Jun 3 2000 by Janet Peters to a Hanshew message board:
- Contribution from Michael Josef von Goebel ().
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 332, dwelling #1520.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 331, dwelling #1508.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 331, dwelling #1509.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 330, dwelling #1497.
- 1860 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; page 846, line #39, dwelling #940, family #833.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]