1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... John L. Hanshew (c1814-?)
+Mary King (c1818-?)
5..... William Winton Hanshew (1838-1911) 1,2
5..... Sarah E. Hanshew (1841-?) 1,2
5..... Rhoda Hanshew (1842-?) 1,2
5..... Molly Hanshew (1846-?) 1,2
5..... Susan Hanshew (1848-?) 1,2
John L. Hanshew [ID 06610]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
John L. Hanshew1,3 [John Hanshaw4].
Born about 1814, Virginia.1,2
He married Mary King, Jul 24 1837, Wythe County, Virginia.1,3,4 Mary, daughter of John Jacob King & Elizabeth Wampler, was born about 1818, probably Wythe County, Virginia.1,2
John and family are shown in the 1850 census, Wythe County, Virginia, as follows:2
John Hanshew, age 36, born in Virginia; cannot read or write.
Mary Hanshew, age 32, born in Virginia; cannot read or write.
Living nearby were brothers David (next door)5 Andrew,6 and Peter.7
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 331, dwelling #1508.
- Contribution from Michael Josef von Goebel ().
- "Virginia Marriage Index, 1740-1850", Ancestry, Inc.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 331, dwelling #1509.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 332, dwelling #1520.
- 1850 census, 68th District, Wythe County, Virginia; roll 982, pg 330, dwelling #1497.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]