1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?) 2.. Nathan Hinshaw (1827-1876) m Mary Green Sloan (1832-1907) 3... Dr. Theophilus Everard Hinshaw (1858-1938) m Anna Pearl Wilkinson (1867-1931) 4.... Thomas Justin Hinshaw (1891-1963) +Dorothy Dean Rowe (1897-1994)
|Thomas Justin Hinshaw     [ID 00675]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
(Thomas Justin Hinshaw)1,135,a,b,c    (Justin Hinshaw)135,209,d
Born Jul 8 1891, Huntsville, Reno County, Kansas.d,209,1,205,b,c,a,e
He married Dorothy Dean Rowe, Dec 31 1918, Norman, Oklahoma.d    Dorothy, daughter of - Rowe & - Berry, was born Apr 21 1897, Bailey, Texas.d,f,209,e
Justin and Dorothy were shown in the 1920 census, Norman, Cleveland County, Oklahoma:e
Justin was an attorney in Norman, Oklahoma, and a strong Sooner.    Family lore says he was a Federal Circuit court judge in the 1930's, and that he was involved in desegregating the University of Oklahoma - and with oil/indian land ownership issues.d
Thomas Justin Hinshaw died Apr 12 1963, Winfield, Kansas; buried Highland Cemetery, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas.209,b,d
In 1994 Dorothy was living in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County, California.209
Dorothy died Jun 16 1994, Santa Clara County, California.d,f,209
Social Security information for Thomas Justin Hinshaw: 442-30-5822
Social Security information for Dorothy Dean Rowe: 443-46-7571
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
135. "The History of the Hinshaws", a 1995 manuscript by Dale Nathan Hinshaw.
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
209. "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from the Social Security Administration "Death Master File". See: http://www.rootsweb.com/~rwguide/lesson10.htm
(a) 1910 census, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas; ED 69, page 138A (sheet 19A), line #36, dwelling #361, family #446.
(b) Highland Cemetery burials; contributed by Judi Sutton ().
(c) 1900 census, Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T623-476, ED 71, page 9B, line #74, dwelling #188, family #197.
(d) Contribution from Dan Odenweller ().
(e) 1920 census, Norman, Cleveland County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1456, ED 17, page 3A, line #35, dwelling #49, family #56.
(f) RootsWeb California Death Index:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]