1. Greene Hinshaw (c1819-<1900) m Cynthia A. - (1830-?)
2.. George W. Thompson (c1842-c1884) m Amanda M. Frazier (1848-?)
3... J. Frank Hinshaw (1877-?)
+Mabel Hoge (1877-?)
4.... Bula Hinshaw (1900-) 1,2
4.... Claud Hinshaw (1906-1978)
J. Frank Hinshaw [ID 07081]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
J. Frank Hinshaw1,3,4 [Frank Hinshaw1,2, Frank Thompson5].
Born Sep - 1877, Alabama.1,2,5
He married Mabel Hoge1 [Mable Hogue3,4], Mar 30 18981, Jackson County, Alabama1. Marriage by W. L. Crawford, "Minister of the Gospel".4 Mabel was born Jan - 1877, Tennessee.1,2
Frank and Mabel were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 8 1900), Scottsboro District, Jackson County, Alabama:2
Hinshaw, Frank, head-of-household, age 22, born Sept 1877 in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; married 2 years; occupation: farm laborer; rented home.
Hinshaw, Mabel, wife, age 23, born Jan 1877 in Tennessee; father born in Ohio; mother born in Tennessee; married 2 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Hinshaw, BulaLiving two houses away in 1900 was the family of uncle John W. Thompson/Hinshaw.6
, daughter, age 0 months, born May 1900 in Alabama; father born in Alabama; mother born in Tennessee.
- Contribution from David Robinson ().
- 1900 census, Precinct 2, Scottsboro District, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T623-20, ED 40, page 6A-B, line #50, dwelling #115, family #116.
- Dodd, Jordan R. "Early American Marriages: Alabama, 1800 to 1920". Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999.
- Alabama Marriages, 1809-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1880 census, Township 4 Range 6, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T9-0016, ED 119, page 209D, line #34, dwelling #36, family #38.
- 1900 census, Scottsboro Township, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T623-20, ED 40, page 6A, line #38, dwelling #113, family #114.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]