1. Greene Hinshaw (c1819-<1900) m Cynthia A. - (1830-?)
2.. George W. Thompson (c1842-c1884) m Amanda M. Frazier (1848-?)
3... James Thomas Hinshaw (1873-1948) m Lula Walker (1880-1959)
4.... Fannie J. Hinshaw (1902-1998)
+Wallace Bradford (1901-1981)
Fannie J. Hinshaw [ID 07084]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 5 1902, Alabama.1,2 (c1901).3,4,5
She married Wallace Bradford, Mar 22 1920, Walker County, Georgia.6 Wallace, son of Alek K. + Elizabeth Bradford, was born Apr 28 1901, Alabama.1,5,7
Children (all born in Alabama):5
Helen R. Bradford, born c1921.
Juanita Bradford, born c1924.
Louise Bradford, born c1926.
Hazel M. Bradford, born c1928.
Billie K. Bradford, born 1930.
Fannie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), Hollywood Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:5
Bradford, Wallace, head-of-household, age 29, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first married at age 19; cannot read or write; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a war veteran.
Bradford, Fannie J., wife, age 28, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first married at age 18.
Bradford, Helen R., daughter, age 9, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; attended school.
Bradford, Jaunita [sic], daughter, age 6, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama.
Bradford, Louise, daughter, age 4, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama.
Bradford, Hazel M., daughter, age 2, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama.
Bradford, Billie K., son, age 2 months, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama.
Wallace died Feb - 1981.1
Fannie J. Hinshaw died Aug 10 1998.1
Social Security information for Fannie J. Hinshaw: 420-70-2827
Social Security information for Wallace Bradford: 418-10-8101
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Hollywood Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T625-19, ED 30, page 15B-16A, line #90, dwelling #299, family #309.
- Contribution from David Robinson ().
- 1910 census, Scottsboro Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T624-16, ED 41, page 93A, line #43, dwelling #30, family #31.
- 1930 census, Hollywood Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-20, ED 13, page 11A, line #8, dwelling #191, family #191.
- Walker County, Georgia Marriages 1882-1920; 6-585; USGenWeb Archives.
- 1910 census, Hollywood Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T624-16, ED 29, page 3B, line #71, dwelling #53, family #55.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]