1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Adam Stephen Henshaw (1772-?) m Margaret McKenny
4.... James D. Henshaw (1813-<1880) m Martha Delaney (c1827-1857)
5..... Anderson Henshaw (1850-1883)
Anderson Henshaw [ID 07096]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 19 1850, Kentucky.1,2,3,4 (c1849).5
Anderson was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 24 1880), living with brother John in the Caseyville District, Union County, Kentucky:4
Henshaw, Anderson, age 29, born in Kentucky; father born in Virginia; mother born in Kentucky; single; farmer.
Henshaw, John T.
, brother, age 23, born in Kentucky; father born in Virginia; mother born in Kentucky; single; farm hand.
Anderson Henshaw died Nov 6 1883, buried Caseyville Cemetery, on the Ohio River, 1 1/4 miles above the mouth of the Tradewater River, Union County, Kentucky.2
Photo: Anderson Henshaw gravestone Caseyville Cemetery
- 1850 census, Union County, Kentucky; roll 220, page 445, dwelling #81.
- Caseyville Cemetery burials; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1870 census, Caseyville P.O., Caseyville Precinct, Union County, Kentucky; roll M593-501, page 278, line #37, dwelling #371, family #379.
- 1880 census, Caseyville District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T9-0444, ED 34, page 608C, line #32, dwelling #9, family #9.
- 1860 census, Morganfield P.O., Union County, Kentucky; roll M653-398, page 455, line #5, dwelling #1013, family #1013.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]