1. Newton Hinshaw (c1833-1867) m Hannah Jane Fears (c1832-?)
2.. Madison Hinshaw (1852-1925) m Mary Jane Austill (1851-?)
3... William Thurman Hinshaw (1873-1938) m Ruth Marcellus Robertson (1874-1945)
4.... Zelma Lucille Henshaw (1897-1971)
+Enoch E. Nelson (c1891-)
Zelma Lucille Henshaw [ID 07206]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Zelma Lucille Henshaw1,2,3 [Lucy Zelma Hinshaw4].
Born May 13 1897, Alabama.1,5,6 (Kentucky).4 (c1899, Alabama).3 (c1900, Texas).2
She married Enoch E. Nelson, Jan 1 1921, Lone Oak, Texas.1 Enoch was born about 1891, Georgia.3
R.V. Nelson, born c1917, Texas.
Billie Ruth Nelson, born c1930, Texas.
Zelma and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 24 1940), Rains County, Texas:3
Nelson, Enoch E., head-of-household, age 49, born in Georgia; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Rains County, Texas; rented farm ($5/month rent); occupation: farmer, farm.
Nelson, Zelma, wife, age 41, born in Alabama; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Rains County, Texas; occupation: farmer, farm.
Nelson, R.V., son, age 23, born in Texas; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Rains County, Texas; occupation: laborer, farm.
Nelson, Billie Ruth, daughter, age 10, born in Texas; completed 3rd grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Rains County, Texas; attended school.
, mother-in-law, age 66, born in Mississippi; completed 1 year of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Madison County, Alabama; widow.
Zelma Lucille Henshaw died Mar 15 1971.5 (Mar 21 1971).1
Social Security information for Zelma Lucille Henshaw: 460-86-5511
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Seborn Jones" posted by "MiLasater".
- 1920 census, Precinct 4, Rains County, Texas; roll T625-1840, ED 153, page 15B, line #61, dwelling #292, family #294.
- 1940 census, Rains County, Texas; roll T627-4125, ED 190-5, page 9A, line #16, household #165.
- 1910 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; ED 37, page 52B, line #88, dwelling #50, family #50.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; ED 36, page 208A-B, line #48, dwelling #61, family #61.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]