1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw (1781-1831) m Sarah McMasters (1788-1867)
9......... Jonathan Hinshaw (1816-1889) m Mary C. Jackson (1819-1857)
10.......... William Hamby Hinshaw (1839-1885) m Mildred Eldridge Webb (1845-1897)
11........... William Jackson Hinshaw (1862-1946) m Arminda Bowles (1866-1962)
12............ Boyd Kenneth Hinshaw (1904-1986)
+Loma W. Ruark (1906-1987)
13............. Ardeth N. Hinshaw (1927-) 1,2
13............. Martha Kay Hinshaw 1
13............. William Franklin Hinshaw (1929-1999) 1,2
Boyd Kenneth Hinshaw [ID 07662]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 22 1904, Missouri.3,4,5,6
He married Loma W. Ruark2,3 [Lema W. Ruark1,4], about 19272,3. Loma was born Aug 21 1906, Missouri.2,3
Boyd and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), Green Township, Lawrence County, Missouri:2
Hinshaw, Boyd K., head-of-household, age 25, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 22; rented home; no radio in home; farmer; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Loma W., wife, age 23, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 20.
Hinshaw, Ardeth N.Living next door in 1930 were Boyd's parents.7
, daughter, age 2 years 6 months, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri.
In 1986 Boyd was living in Miller, Lawrence County, Missouri.3
Boyd Kenneth Hinshaw died Jan - 1986.3
Loma died Apr - 1987.3
Social Security information for Boyd Kenneth Hinshaw: 496-42-5788
Social Security information for Loma W. Ruark: 486-34-5233
- "History and Genealogy of the Hinshaw Family", compiled by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw, 1967;
with considerable content from William Perry Johnson, a noted
genealogist hired by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw.
Contributed by Bob Mount ()
- 1930 census, Green Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; roll T626-1208, ED 9, page 4B, line #70, dwelling #94, family #102.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- 1910 census, Green Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; ED 92, page 108B (sheet 7B), line #92, dwelling #168, family #169.
- 1920 census, Green Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; roll T625-932, ED 107, page 3B, line #94, dwelling #69, family #74.
- 1930 census, Green Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; roll T626-1208, ED 9, page 4B, line #68, dwelling #93, family #101.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]