1. Jacob Marshall (c1665-1743) m Margaret Edwards (?-1739) 2.. Jacob Marshill (?-1729) m Ann Griffith (?-1730) 3... William Marshill (1724-1803) m Rebecca Dixson (1731-1803) 4.... Ruth Marshill (1759-1857) +Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836)
|Ruth Marshill     [ID 03027]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born 10-6-1759, Orange County, North Carolina.2
She married Ezra Hinshaw, 2-19-1778, Cane Creek MM, North Carolina.2    Ezra Hinshaw, son of William Hinshaw & Sarah Courtney, was born 1-23-1753, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.2,3,30,64,93
Ezra Hinshaw died 11-26-1836, Cane Creek MM, North Carolina.2,30,64,93,127
Widow Ruth is shown in the 1850 census, Randolph County, North Carolina, living with her two grown spinster daughters:a
Photo: Marriage certificate record for Ezra Hinshaw & Ruth Marshill Cane Creek MM marriage records 217
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
28. "Hinshaw Chart and List" (1/1/68) by Ralph Edward Pike, from "Family Records of Morgan Co., Ind.", Public Library of Mooresville, Morgan Co., Indiana (LDS microfilm 1509501).
30. "Hinshaw-Bernard and Related Families" by Cordelia E. Bogue Wright, in the Family History Library of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS), microfiche #6019151.
64. Registered Application Papers from the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), submitted by Joyce Loretta Caroline (Hinshaw) Berry of British Columbia, Canada.
93. "Family of William & Rebecca Dixon Marshill, Cane Creek Monthly Meeting, Orange County, N.C.", by Thomas W. Marshall (Washington D.C., 1945, a typewritten manuscript), from the National Library of the Daughters of the American Revolution (Washington D.C.) "Marshill Family Genealogical Records 1700-1900", microfilm #0876559, item 5, in the LDS FHL.
95. "Charles and Hannah (Matson) Davis and their descendants" by Earl H. Davis, microfilm #1011836, Item 2, in the LDS Family History Library.
127. Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
217. Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
(a) 1850 census, Northern Division, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll 641, page 231, dwelling #991.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]