1. John Bishop Henshaw (1819-1854) m Caroline Collier (c1822-?)
2.. Ida Bishop Henshaw (1851-1881)
+William Henry VanDyck (1845-?)
Ida Bishop Henshaw [ID 08322]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 1 1851, Greene County, New York.1,2,3,4,5,6
Baptized Jul 7 1854, Reformed Church, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York.1,2
Ida was shown in the 1875 New York state census (Jun 8 1875), living with her mother's sisters Jane and Margaret Collier in Coxsackie, Greene County, New York:5
Jane C Collier, age 42, born in Greene County, New York; single; framed house, $2000 value; owned land.
Margaret H. Collier, sister, age 38, born in Greene County, New York; single.
Ida B. Henshaw, niece, age 24, born in Greene County, New York; single.
She married William Henry VanDyck, Jun 14 1876, Coxsackie Reformed Church, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York.7,8,9 William, son of Jacob C. VanDyck & Mary Frances Bogardus, was born 1845, New York.6,8
Ida and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 1 1880), Coxsackie, Greene County, New York:6
Van Dyck, William H, age 35, born in New York; parents born in New York; druggist.
Van Dyck, Ida B, wife, age 29, born in New York; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in New York; keeping house.
Van Dyck, Edwin, son, age 2, born in New York; parents born in New York.
Ida Bishop Henshaw died Mar 31 1881.7
- Kelly, Arthur and Nancy. "New York Births and Baptisms". Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999.
- New York Births and Baptisms, Southeast Region, 1660-1916; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1855 New York state census, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York; ED 1.
- 1870 census, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York; roll M593-940, page 211A, line #13, dwelling #429, family #567.
- 1875 New York state census, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York; ED 1.
- 1880 census, Coxsackie, Greene County, New York; roll T9-836, ED 76, page 174C, line #47, dwelling #235, family #308.
- Contribution from Kelly Pool () citing:
Ida Bishop Henshaw family bible.
- "American Ancestry. Local Series. Columbia County, New York State",
by Thomas P. Hughes; Columbia County, New York; 1887.
- "Selected Areas of New York, 1639-1916 Marriage Index": http://www.genealogy.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]