1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. Francis Hanshaw (1831-1914) m Polly Ann Bloomer (1845-1914)
3... Josephine Hanshaw (1870-<1911)
Josephine Hanshaw [ID 09287]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar - 1870, West Virginia.1,2,3
She married Clinton Copen.4
Josephine Hanshaw died before 1911.4
- 1870 census, Clay Court House P.O., Union Township, Clay County, West Virginia; roll M593-1685, page 695, line #25, dwelling #70, family #67.
- Contribution from Marilyn Ackley ().
- 1880 census, Clay County, West Virginia; USGenWeb archives.
- W.S. Laidley. "History of Charleston and Kanawha County, West Virginia and Representative Citizens";
Richmond Arnold Publishing Co., Chicago, ILL. 1911; pg 465.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]