1. James Henshaw (c1837-<1880) m Margaret McDaniel (c1837-?)
2.. Charles Irvin Henshaw (1859-1932) m Sarah Jane Camden (1864-1935)
3... Mack D. Henshaw (1890-1966) m Katie Campbell (c1895-)
4.... Gilbert Webb Henshaw (1917-1997)
+Nellie Glen Mabry (1920-1985)
5..... Shirley Ann Henshaw 1
5..... Virginia Lee Henshaw 1
Gilbert Webb Henshaw [ID 09511]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Gilbert Webb Henshaw1,2 [Web Henshaw3, Webb Henshaw4,5].
Born Jun 30 1917, Illinois.2,3,4
He married Nellie Glen Mabry.1 Nellie was born Mar 16 1920.4
Webb was a used car salesman.5
Nellie died Feb - 1985.4
In 1997 Webb was living in/near West Frankfort, Franklin County, Illinois.4
Gilbert Webb Henshaw died Nov 29 1997.4
Social Security information for Gilbert Webb Henshaw: 384-05-0938
Social Security information for Nellie Glen Mabry: 346-16-3306
- "Family of Camden" by Mrs. Leona Isabel Turner:
- 1920 census, Herrin Township, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T625-418, ED 173, page 19A, line #38, dwelling #274, family #281.
- 1930 census, Herrin Township, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T626-570, ED 45, page 15B, line #87, dwelling #355, family #355.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Sean Paul Felici Crawford.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]