1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Benjamin H. Hinshaw (1782-1866) m Annas Bowman (1790-1865)
9......... Edmund B. Hinshaw (1815-1883) m Irena Hiatt (1825-1871)
10.......... Rachel A. Hinshaw (1851-1871)
Rachel A. Hinshaw [ID 00967]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rachel A. Hinshaw1,2 [Rachael A. Hinshaw3].
Born Apr 20 18511,4 [about 18502,3,5], Indiana1,4.
Rachel A. Hinshaw died Feb 25 18711,4 [Feb 25 18706,7].
- Contribution from A. M. Greenlee ().
- 1870 census, Winchester P.O., White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll M593-354, page 544, line #8, dwelling #261, family #263.
- 1850 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll 168, pg 83, household #611.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1860 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; pg 592-593, line #33, dwelling #437, family #410.
- "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson,
microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
- Biographical sketch of Seth Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]