1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Benjamin H. Hinshaw (1782-1866) m Annas Bowman (1790-1865)
9......... Edmund B. Hinshaw (1815-1883) m Irena Hiatt (1825-1871)
10.......... Mary L. Hinshaw (1854-?)
+Peter C. Rouch (1850-1923)
Mary L. Hinshaw [ID 00969]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 21 1854, Indiana.1,2,3,4
She married Peter C. Rouch2 [Cornelius Rouch5,6], Apr 27 18762. Peter was born May 16 1850.2
Frank Rouch, born c1876; married Dec 24 1904, age 28, Jay County, Indiana.
Albert Rouch, born Sep 8 1882, Jay County, Indiana.
Edmund F. Rouch, born Feb 20 1877, Jay County, Indiana.
George E. Rouch, born Dec 11 1892, Jay County, Indiana.
Peter died Dec 3 1923.2
- Contribution from A. M. Greenlee ().
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1860 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; pg 592-593, line #33, dwelling #437, family #410.
- 1870 census, Winchester P.O., White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll M593-354, page 544, line #8, dwelling #261, family #263.
- "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson,
microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
- Index to Supplemental Record Marriage Transcripts 1882-1920, Jay County, Indiana;
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]