┌── John Hinshaw
┌── Benjamin Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1809-1891 │
│ └── Lydia Macy
Sarah Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1843 │ ┌── Joshua Caster
D: ? │ │
└── Nancy Ellen Carter ──┤
└── Elizabeth (Caster)
Sarah Hinshaw [ID 01208]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Sarah Hinshaw1 [Sally Hinshaw2,3,4,5, Sallie Hinshaw2].
Born 6-9-1843, Indiana.3,4,5
- "Webster Parry's Abstracts of Quaker Records", LDS microfilm #0367987
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 6,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- "The William Wade Hinshaw Index to [Iowa] Quaker Meeting Records",
a microfiche in the LDS Family History Library.
- U.S., Hinshaw Index to Selected Quaker Records, 1680-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1850 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll 162, page 123; dwelling #406.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]