┌── Thomas Hinshaw
┌── Jesse Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1836-1898 │
│ └── Hannah Piggott
Riley Cox Hinshaw ──────────┤
B: 1864 │ ┌── John Cox
D: 1953 │ │
No Issue └── Anna H. Cox ────┤
└── Hepsa Hiatt
M: Lavina E. (Hubbard) Lamb
Riley Cox Hinshaw [ID 01788]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 1 1864, Randolph County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Lavina E. (Hubbard) Lamb2,3,8 [Lavina E. Hubbard2,5], Jan 4 19142,3,8. Lavina, daughter of Francis Hubbard & Ann Elizabeth Merryweather, was born Mar 13 1861, Indiana.2,5,7,8,9
Lavina was the widow of John Lamb, who had died in 1909.2,9
Lavina died Feb 22 1942, Randolph County Hospital, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana; age 80y 11m 9d.2,5,8,9
As of 1950 Riley was living on a farm near Farmland, Randolph County, Indiana.2
Riley Cox Hinshaw died Sep 9 1953, near Winchester, rural Randolph County, Indiana; age 89.5,6,7
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 2,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson,
microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1900 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; ED 134, page 242B (sheet 6B), line #63, dwelling #116, family #123.
- Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Poplar Run Cemetery burials, Randolph County, Indiana; USGenWeb Archives
- "Additions, Corrections, & Comments - Abstracts of the Record of the
Society of Friends in Indiana", by Roger S. Boone, 1978, Springfield,
Ohio; In the Newberry Library in Chicago.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]