+-- Thomas Hinshaw | 1802-1877 +-- Jesse Hinshaw --+ | 1836-1898 | | +-- Hannah Piggott | 1801-1866 George Washington Hinshaw ---+ B: 1873 | +-- John Cox D: 1942 | | +-- Anna H. Cox ----+ 1836-1913 | +-- Hepsa Hiatt M: Delilah Blanche Cox +-- Viola May Hinshaw, 1909-1909 +-- Grace Emma Hinshaw, 1914-1974 M: Alice Rosetta Jane Barnes +-- Della Florence Hinshaw, 1919-
|George Washington Hinshaw     [ID 01789]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born 10-27-1873, Randolph County, Indiana.49,97,103,205    (Oct 1874).a
He married Delilah Blanche Cox, 12-24-1907, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana.47,97,103,205    Delilah, daughter of Benjamin Cox & Emaline Davis, was born 6-20-1883, Jewell County, Kansas.97,103,205
Delilah died 12-9-1915, Randolph County, Indiana.97,103,205
He then married Alice Rosetta Jane Barnes, 3-6-1918, Randolph County, Indiana.47,97,103    (Rosa Barnes)205    Alice, daughter of Lorenzo Dow Barnes & Hannah Elizabeth Pike, was born 6-9-1882, Randolph County, Indiana.97,103,205
Alice died 3-24-1932, Randolph County, Indiana.97,103,205
George Washington Hinshaw died 9-28-1942, Randolph County, Indiana.97,103,205
47. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Indiana.
49. "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 2, subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII", (a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
97. "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson, microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
103. "Additions, Corrections, & Comments - Abstracts of the Record of the Society of Friends in Indiana", by Roger S. Boone, 1978, Springfield, Ohio; In the Newberry Library in Chicago.
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
(a) 1900 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; ED 134, page 242B (sheet 6B), line #63, dwelling #116, family #123.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]