┌── Isaac Gaston Hinshaw
┌── Cicero U. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1871-1932 │
│ └── Miranda Jane Pearce
Clarence Preston Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1895 │ ┌── Jeremiah Staley
D: 1954 │ │
└── Mary Jane Stanley ──┤
└── Sarah Coble
M: Fannye Mae Wellons
└── Jean Creech Hinshaw (1934-2016) 1,2
Clarence Preston Hinshaw [ID 02078]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 17 1895, Randolph County, North Carolina.3,4,5,6,7,8,9
He married Fannye Mae Wellons3,10,11,12 [Lannie Mae Wallons4], Feb 3 19393,10,11,12, Johnston County, North Carolina3,10,11,12. Fannye was born Oct 11 18968,12 [Oct 11 18984,13], North Carolina8,12.
Clarence and Fannie were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 22 1940), Chapel Hill Township, Orange County, North Carolina:8
Hinshaw, Clarence P, head-of-household, age 45, born in North Carolina; completed 4 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Orange County, North Carolina; rented home ($40/month rent); occupation: lawyer.
Hinshaw, Fannie, wife, age 43, born in North Carolina; completed 4 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Johnston County, North Carolina; worked 22 weeks in 1939; $580 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Clarence and Fanny had one child, adopted.3
Clarence Preston Hinshaw died Aug 5 1954, age 59.3,4,9
Fannye died Mar 14 1973, Chapel Hill, Orange County, North Carolina; age 74.11,12,13
Social Security information for Fannye Mae Wellons: 244-42-9764
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Jean Creech Hinshaw obituary.
- Contribution from Teresa Gaye Hitch.
- "Old Chapel Hill Cemetery" (USGenWeb Archives).
- 1900 census, Clay Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T623-1198, ED 45, page 9B, line #63, dwelling #184, family #184.
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T624-1114, ED 93, page 27B, line #73, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1920 census, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina; roll T625-1326, ED 130, page 3A-B, line #49, dwelling #45, family #66.
- 1940 census, Chapel Hill Township, Orange County, North Carolina; roll T627-2954, ED 68-12, page 4B, line #44, household #73.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Fri Oct 21 10:57:05 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]