┌── Charles Allen Hinshaw
┌── Clarence Harrison Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1887-1955 │
│ └── Luria Ellen Pickard
Mary Marie Hinshaw ─────┤
B: 1910 │
D: 1942 │
└── Mary E. Morris
M: Charles Henry Fuller
Mary Marie Hinshaw [ID 04136]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Mary Marie Hinshaw1 [Mary Marrie Henshaw2,3, Marie Hinshaw4,5,6].
Born Mar 11 19102,3 [Mar 11 19111,5,7], Kansas2,3.
She married Charles Henry Fuller, about 1927.1,2,4,7 Charles, son of Edward E. Fuller & Bessie Captolia DeMoss, was born Sep 11 1905, Kansas.7,8,9
Charles was Mary's step-brother; his mother, Bessie (DeMoss) Fuller, remarried to Mary's father, Clarence Harrison Hinshaw.
(daughter) Fuller, born Aug 29 1930, Lassen County, California.
Charles Lawrence Fuller, born Sep 7 1938, Butte County, California.
Clarence Wayne Fuller, born Jan 10 1940, Shasta County, California.
Joyce Ann Fuller, born Oct 5 1941, Shasta County, California; married Herbert C. Klemm, Dec 26 1959, Gridley, California.
Mary and Charles were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), living with Mary's parents, Richards Tract, Gridley Township, Butte County, California:7
Fuller, Charles H., son-in-law, age 24, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas; first married at age 21; occupation: fire guard, na. forest.
Fuller, Mary M., daughter, age 19, born in Kansas; father born in Iowa; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 16.
Charles died Sep 8 193812 [Nov 2 19913,8,9], California12; buried Section 3, Block 2, Lot 518, Space 8, Gridley-Biggs Cemetery, Gridley, Butte County, California12.
Mary Marie Hinshaw died Aug 12 1942, Shasta County, California; age 32 years.1,2,3,13
Social Security information for Mary Marie Hinshaw: 570-10-4007
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- RootsWeb California Death Records database:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- The old family bible of Chester Edward Hinshaw, containing family
lineage information recorded by Rosina Harriet Hinshaw,
contributed by Marion Hinshaw and Heather Hinshaw-Tomas.
- 1920 census, Rolling Prairie Township, Morris County, Kansas; roll T625-538, ED 99, page 10A, line #17, dwelling #230, family #236.
- Obituary of Francis Lorraine Hinshaw.
- 1930 census, Gridley Township, Butte County, California; roll T626-113, ED 24, page 3A, line #31, dwelling #66, family #67.
- Ancestry family tree data posted by Mary Helen Barrett Laney ('larrylaney195'):
- Ancestry family tree data posted by 'famgen36':
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Marriage announcement for Joyce Ann Fuller; the "Appeal Democrat" (Marysville, California), Jan 5 1959; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Gridley-Biggs Cemetery burials:
- Gridley-Biggs Cemetery burials:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]